Prep 1 hr 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
New taste of Salmon! Delicious!
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless and cut into small squares
- 7.39 ml hoisin sauce
- 1.23 ml five-spice powder
- 1.62 ml fish sauce
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame oil
- 1.62 ml turmeric powder
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 bunch dill, and cut into 2 inches lengths
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 2 inches lengths
- 78.07 ml roasted peanuts, grind not too mince
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- Step 1: Marinated salmon with salt, fish sauce, horsin sauce, five spice, lemon juice, black pepper,turmeric powder sesame oil into a medium bowl. Chill in fridge up to 1 hour.
- Step 2: Heat a pan with oil and place shallot. Cook until shallot get brown then add salmon on. Cook at medium high heat about 5 minutes then add dill and green onion. Cook another 3 minutes or until salmon done.
- Step 3: Place salmon in a plate and garnish with grind peanut.
- Serve pipping hot. Serve with white rice or brown rice!
- Serve 2.