Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty stir fry
Make and share this Salmon Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare sauce first. Mix cornstarch and lemon juice in a measure cup until smooth.
- Add in remaining sauce ingredients; stir until honey is blended. Set aside.
- Cut salmon into boneless 1 inch chunks, leaving skin on.
- In a heavy fry pan or wok, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat and gently stir fry salmon 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cover and set aside.
- Clean pan.
- Heat 2 more tbsp oil until very hot.
- Add garlic and cauliflower and stir fry 1 minute add 1 tbsp of water if pan seems dry.
- Make a well in the center of the vegetables and add sauce.
- Stir 1 minute.
- Add peas and stir.
- Place salmon on top of vegetables, cover and steam 2 to 3 minutes. Stir gently to coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately.