Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
Packed with broccoli, tomatoes, beans and walmuts as well as avocado, this colorful dish not only looks great, its good for you too.
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150 g broccoli florets
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned and sliced
- 100 g green beans, topped and tailed
- 6 cherry plum tomatoes, halved
- 150 g ready prepared Baby Spinach
- 50 g walnut halves
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and sliced
- serve with freshly cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok, add the broccolli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the salmon and green beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and fry for 2 minutes more, stirring gently all the time, until the vegetables are just done but remain some crunch.
- Pour over the orange dressing and geat throughly for 1 minute, stirring.
- Divide the freshly cooked noodles between 4 warm bowls, pile the stir-fry on top and serve immediately.