Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
You can use other types of fish, if you wish.
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, in water, drained
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until dough is.
- Knead dough until firm.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into 2 inch sticks.
- Put cookies on cookie sheet leaving some spaces in between.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool cookies for about 1 hour, until hard.
My dog thinks they are great. He almost likes them as much as his Beggin Strips.