Recipe by Suzanne Metz
This is a favorite recipe from my mother-in-law. My boys devour it and always want seconds, thirds, etc...! Enjoy!
Top Review by YazOkay
Just made this, was a bit confused about using milk but it came out really nice. I added brocolli and whole tinned carrots about halfway through, a bit of paprika and a fair bit of pepper. Really wholesome, liked it.
- 2 (6 ounce) cansskinless boneless pink salmon, drained
- 2 small skinned potatoes, cut up fine
- 3⁄4 gallon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam potatoes til soft, drain water.
- Using a Dutch oven, add milk, salmon, potatoes, butter, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat stirring constantly for approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not allow to boil or milk will curdle.
- Remove from heat and serve with crackers.