1/3 Photos of Salmon Steaks With Wasabi Mayonnaise
We were lucky to buy a beautiful piece of the freshest salmon I have ever eaten while on holidays. This is how we ate it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- 2Cut salmon into 2 steaks.
- 3Rub salmon steak with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place skin side down on a baking sheet and cook in pre-heated oven about 10 minutes or until done to your liking-I like mine quite rare.
- 5Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together for a sauce and serve alongside the cooked salmon steak.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Steaks With Wasabi Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.5
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 442.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: