Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my Panasonic Microwave cookbook. My microwave is 1200 watt so adjust cooking times to your own microwave.
- 60 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated fresh
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 500 -600 g salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Place butter, garlic, ginger, lime zest, juice and sugar in a shallow dish.
- Cook on medium powder 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir halfway through cooking.
- Add salmon steaks and coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on medium power for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.