Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 stalk celery, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, grated
- 1 small onion, peeled & grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dill, Freshly chopped
- salt & pepper
- Place steaks in microwave safe dish w/ thick end to outside.
- Add remaining ingredients on top of steaks.
- Cover and nuke on high for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve with cucumber-dill sauce.
- For cucumber-dill sauce: combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until blended.
- Pour into serving bowl; refridgerate 1-2 hours before serving.