2 hrs 6 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steaks in microwave safe dish w/ thick end to outside.
- 2Add remaining ingredients on top of steaks.
- 3Cover and nuke on high for 4-6 minutes.
- 4Serve with cucumber-dill sauce.
- 5For cucumber-dill sauce: combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- 6Process until blended.
- 7Pour into serving bowl; refridgerate 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Steaks with Cucumber Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 342.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 23.2 g