Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good and completely fat free. It comes out crispy and delicious. I got it from The Montreal Gazette, many years ago & it has been one of my favorite fish recipe.
- Make marinade in a small saucepan, combining the soya sauce, rice wine, vinegar, sugar, ginger and garlic.
- Simmer until sugar dissolves and liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Pour into a pan large enough to hold salmon steaks in a single layer.
- Cool to room temperature, add fish, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning fish occasionally in marinade.
- Bake in oven at 400 and on broil for the last 3 minutes on each side.