Recipe by Annacia
Super simple and undeniably healthy. I served it on a bed of fresh salad greens with lemon juice and some sea salt.
- 1 large lemon, juice of (or 2 small)
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 salmon steaks (or fillets about 5 ounces each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lemon juice and chicken broth in medium saucepan with cover.
- Add raw salmon steaks.
- Bring liquid to slow boil over medium-low heat.
- Reduce heat slightly, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Flip salmon over, cover, and continue to simmer 5 more minutes or until salmon is cooked through.