Recipe by SweetJ
Although I haven't tried this recipe yet, it sounds pretty scrumptuous. My mom got this one out of a grilling cookbook that came with her Weber grill. She made it a few nights ago and has just raved about it since. She did have one suggestion (maybe 1/4 cup instead)...cut down on the soy sauce a bit. I guess its a little on the salty side.
- 2 lbs salmon steaks
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate salmon steaks in refridgerator 30-60 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade (reserve liquid for basting).
- Grill over medium heat for 10-20 minutes (flip the salmon steaks once halfway through and baste with remaining marinade).
- Serve immediately.