Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use just the adobo sauce for something mild. For a little more spice use pureed chipotle peppers with adobo. For more flavor just stir in more pureed chilies in adobo or adobo. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from can of chipotle chilies in adobo)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan of simmering water, poach the salmon filets 10 minutes, or until flaky and tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, salt, adobo sauce, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Flake salmon into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.