Chef Dudo's Note:
We like salmon and or tuna spreads and I made this one day when we wanted a little extra "kick" to the spread. I did not use any salt as I did not think it needed any but feel free to use salt to your liking. This can of course also be made with tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the boiled eggs with a fork.
- 2Drain salmon and discard skin and bones
- 3Add salmon to eggs and mash together.
- 4Add onions and capers and mix.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise with pepper, chili flakes, horseradish, lemon juice and vinegar (I use white balsamic vinegar).
- 6Add dressing to salmon/eggs and mix.
- 7Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Spread With a Kick
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g