Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Salmon & Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, skinned & de-boned
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 -12 chives, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded & finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Using a mixer, blend softened cream cheese, chives, and jalapeno peppers until mixed.
- After draining, de-boning & de-skinning the can of salmon, add salmon to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on low until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy this salmon spread on crackers or toasted bread.