- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, skinned & de-boned
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 -12 chives, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded & finely chopped
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a mixer, blend softened cream cheese, chives, and jalapeno peppers until mixed.
- After draining, de-boning & de-skinning the can of salmon, add salmon to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on low until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy this salmon spread on crackers or toasted bread.