Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Awesome and great for a romantic evening - even for beginner cooks. So light the candles and set the table until the oven does the cooking for you.
- Preaheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Spread thawed spinach in baking dish.
- Season salmon with salt& pepper.
- Place salmon on spinach.
- Mix cream cheese, heavy cream, white wine and basil to get a creamy mass.
- Consistency is your choice.
- Pour mass over salmon.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40- 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice or baguette.