Salmon, Spinach and Ravioli
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Squeeze juice from one half lemon, set aside, cut remaining half into small wedges.
- Rinse salmon fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon, cook for 6-8 minute until salmon just flakes, turning once.
- Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet, cook 1 minute or until spinach just beings to wilt, remove spinach; add lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper and butter to hot skillet, cook and stir over medim heat until butter melts; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Divide salmon filetts amon 4 plates, add ravioli, and spinach; pur pan juices atop; serve with lemon wedges, pass Parmesan cheese.