Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick Garlic and Lemon flavored Salmon cooked in a skillet. From BHG.
- 9 ounces ravioli (refrigerated four cheese)
- 1 lemon (halved)
- 2 salmon fillets (skinless 6 oz. each)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Squeeze juice from one half lemon, set aside, cut remaining half into small wedges.
- Rinse salmon fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon, cook for 6-8 minute until salmon just flakes, turning once.
- Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet, cook 1 minute or until spinach just beings to wilt, remove spinach; add lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper and butter to hot skillet, cook and stir over medim heat until butter melts; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Divide salmon filetts amon 4 plates, add ravioli, and spinach; pur pan juices atop; serve with lemon wedges, pass Parmesan cheese.
Very nice preparation for salmon! The lemon and lemon pepper added a really nice flavor to the dish. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7