1/1 Photo of Salmon, Spinach and Ravioli
Quick Garlic and Lemon flavored Salmon cooked in a skillet. From BHG.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- 2Squeeze juice from one half lemon, set aside, cut remaining half into small wedges.
- 3Rinse salmon fillets; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon, cook for 6-8 minute until salmon just flakes, turning once.
- 5Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet, cook 1 minute or until spinach just beings to wilt, remove spinach; add lemon juice, garlic, lemon pepper and butter to hot skillet, cook and stir over medim heat until butter melts; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- 6Divide salmon filetts amon 4 plates, add ravioli, and spinach; pur pan juices atop; serve with lemon wedges, pass Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon, Spinach and Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.4 mg
- Sodium 395.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: