Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another use for canned salmon, from the cooking blog Martha's Recipe Cabinet.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can boneless skinless salmon
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- Boil spaghetti according to package. In a large skillet heat oil. Add garlic and saute. Add salmon, broth, parsley, cream cheese, milk and salt. Heat on med. heat until cream cheese is melted and everything is well heated. Serve over spaghetti. Garnish with olives.
This was a very good recipe. I saved some pasta water to help "wet" the pasta and cut back on the olive oil. I also doubled this and it made a nice large bowl of pasta. Thank you SweetJezebel!