Recipe by Betani
Just like it sounds. This was a meal born of desperation and it evolved into a standard meal for my husband and me. Nothing fancy, and not a true stir fry (I just like alliteration), but quite simple and tasty.
- 1 cup spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) container canned salmon (pouch or drained can)
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti (or your favorite pasta) according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat vegetables over medium-high heat, cover and stir occasionally.
- When spaghetti is finished cooking, drain and add to vegetables, along with salmon and salsa. Stir and cover until thoroughly heated.