1/1 Photo of Salmon Sour Cream Turnovers (Pasties)
Debbie R.'s Note:
This is from Off The Shelf Cooking. I used one 14.5 oz. can of salmong, and I think it could have used just a tad more sour cream than 1/3 cup. Also, I used sour cream with chives rather than the dip; it saved on sodium content.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated unbaked pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1/3 cup sour cream sour cream and chive dip (from the dairy section)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon (skinless, boneless, drained and flaked)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper (red or green)
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Let piecrusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, mix sour cream dip and flour. Fold in salmon, celery and bell pepper.
- 3Unroll crusts. Spread half of the salmon mixture onto one half of each piecrust, spreading to within 1 inch of the edges. Moisten edges with water. Carefully lift and fold them in half over filling; turn edges under. Seal edges with the tines of a fork. (Personally, I like to crimp but to each their own.) Cut slits in tops of them to allow steam to escape. Brush with milk and put them on a large baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until golden. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from sheet.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Sour Cream Turnovers (Pasties)
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.4
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 590.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and chive dip