- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, flaked and bones crushed
- 3 eggs, separated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small sauce pan.
- Add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
- Boil until thick and then remove from heat.
- Add salmon and slighty beaten egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold inches.
- Pour into greased souffle dish or other deep baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.