1/2 Photos of Salmon & Shrimp Confetti Croquettes
1 hr 15 mins
L. Duch's Note:
This is my own creation. We had an extra guest for dinner and needed to expand the salmon out a bit, so I decided to utilize the few shrimp we had left in the freezer. Also just happened to have some colorful veggies in the fridge, so I tossed those in for some color. This turned out really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam salmon filet. Chill and flake apart.
- 2Peel, devein shrimp. Slice them in half length wise, the cut into third to make nice little chunks.
- 3Finely chop bell pepper and scallion.
- 4Mix these and remaining ingredients together (use only 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Setting aside the remaining crumbs to roll croquettes in).
- 5Form into desired sized croquettes.
- 6Roll and cover with cracker crumbs (I used crushed club crackers).
- 7Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 400°F for approx 45 min, depending on how big they are.
- 8Note: This being the first time I ever made Salmon Croquettes and although this turned really good, I think using corn flakes for the coating would be good too. I served Papergoddess's Cilantro Mayonnaise with.
- 9Also. The prep time is an estimate. It includes the cooking time for the salmon fillets and shrimp along with putting it all together. You can save time by using canned salmon and pre-cooked shrimp. Fresh is always best though.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon & Shrimp Confetti Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 190.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.9 g