Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe at a local supermarket. My family loves this. It is wonderful served with jasmine rice and broccoli. For easy clean-up line baking sheet with foil.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, skin removed
- 8 (10 inch) bamboo skewers
- 1⁄3 cup sesame and ginger marinade (I use Lawreys)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat ove to 450.
- Cut salmon into eight equal pieces and thread lengthwise onto skewers.
- combine in a small bowl, marinade, sesame oil, and peanut butter. Reserve 1/3 sauce for final step.
- brush the mixture over both side of salmon.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 2 minutes.
- turn salmon and bake 2-4 minutes or until flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Use reserved sauce for dipping.
We liked this a lot. Instead of brushing the marinade over the salmon, I would mix it with the salmon in a bowl next time. I expected the marinade to thin out and cover the salmon during cooking, but it didn't thin out at all. The flavor is excellent though, and the salmon was moist and tender.