Chef KimM's Note:
I found this recipe at a local supermarket. My family loves this. It is wonderful served with jasmine rice and broccoli. For easy clean-up line baking sheet with foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat ove to 450.
- 2Cut salmon into eight equal pieces and thread lengthwise onto skewers.
- 3combine in a small bowl, marinade, sesame oil, and peanut butter. Reserve 1/3 sauce for final step.
- 4brush the mixture over both side of salmon.
- 5Place on baking sheet and bake 2 minutes.
- 6turn salmon and bake 2-4 minutes or until flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- 7Use reserved sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Satay
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame and ginger marinade