- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, drained and picked over
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 whole whole wheat hamburger buns
- lettuce leaf
- 4 tablespoons commercial dill or 4 tablespoons ranch dip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Bisquick mix, mustard, salt, pepper, green onions, eggs, and salmon.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook patties for 8-10 minutes, turning once, or until browned and cooked through.
- Fill hamburger buns with lettuce leaf, salmon patties, and dill or ranch dip.
- Serve immediately.