1/1 Photo of Salmon Salad Wrap
A quick and easy salad wrap that can go to work with you. I pack up the filling, lettuce, and tortilla separately, then assemble at work. Just store it in the refrigerator until lunch time. I warm the tortilla a few seconds in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, drained,flaked,and picked over
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 5 large leafy lettuce leaves
- 1 flour tortilla, warmed (10-12 inch)
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to mix.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Put a lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
- 4Spoon approximately 1 cup of salmon mixture over lettuce.
- 5Roll up tortilla, burrito-style; cut in half and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g