Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick and easy salad wrap that can go to work with you. I pack up the filling, lettuce, and tortilla separately, then assemble at work. Just store it in the refrigerator until lunch time. I warm the tortilla a few seconds in the microwave.
Top Review by Boomette
I didn't put all of the ingredients. I didn't mesure. I put red salmon, diced cucumbers, red bell pepper diced, ranch salad dressing, and shredded cheddar cheese. I mix it all together. I put it in flour tortilla and in a panini grill. It was so good. Even my boyfriend and my baby of 13 months old liked it. I will do this again but next time I'll try with sweet corn, green onions and lettuce. Thank you :)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red salmon, drained,flaked,and picked over
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) canwhole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 5 large leafy lettuce leaves
- 1 flour tortilla, warmed (10-12 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put a lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
- Spoon approximately 1 cup of salmon mixture over lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla, burrito-style; cut in half and serve immediately.