Top Review by Cook4_6
I had an average piece of salmon in the freezer and was looking for a nice salad recipe to use it up! This salad was a fantastic way to do so! I used Panera's Asian dressing instead of the one suggested.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet (cut into 2-inch chunks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt (divided)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce hearts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked shelled frozen edamame (thawed)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1-inch-long pieces, and cook with sugar snap peas in boiling salted water ~ use 1/4 teaspoon salt in the water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water; drain.
- Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; and bake in a Pyrex dish sprayed with cooking spray, for about eight minutes. Cool salmon for 5-8 minutes before adding to salad!
- Arrange lettuce, uncooked edamame, radishes, asparagus, sugar snap peas, and salmon on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with Recipe #499119 or your favorite dressing. Make this Asian by adding a sesame ginger-type dressing!