Recipe by Moody
A healthier alternative to traditional mayo-based salmon salad. This is from a chef friend of mine...
Top Review by GaylaJ
This recipe made great use of my lonely leftover salmon fillet. I broke it apart, tossed it with the tomato (a whole small Roma), onion, and also a few capers (just sounded good), then whisked the olive oil and mustard together and drizzled it over. This was wonderful in a wrap, and I did enjoy the addition of the capers. Thanks for sharing your friend's recipe!
- 1 salmon fillet, poached (you can cheat and use canned salmon, but make sure its good!)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped finely