Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is another one of my mom's recipes that is truly wonderful.
Top Review by Claudia Dawn
We liked it and will probably make again. I felt like the flavors needed to blend for a longer period of time. Next time I'll make the salmon mixture and the dressing in advance and let meld overnight.
- 3 california avocados
- 425.24 g can salmon, chilled
- 29.58 ml finely chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml finely chopped celery
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.59 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve, pit and peel avocados.
- Arrange on lettuce-lined chilled plates.
- Drain salmon and separate into chunks.
- Toss salmon lightly with green onion and celery.
- Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Drizzle over salmon mixture.
- Serve immediately.