1/2 Photos of Salmon Salad on the Half Shell
This is another one of my mom's recipes that is truly wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve, pit and peel avocados.
- 2Arrange on lettuce-lined chilled plates.
- 3Drain salmon and separate into chunks.
- 4Toss salmon lightly with green onion and celery.
- 5Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid.
- 7Cover and shake vigorously.
- 8Drizzle over salmon mixture.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Salad on the Half Shell
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g