Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Like the French salad with tuna steak...
- 36 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 lb small red potato, halved
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons course-grain vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried herbes de provence
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Prepare grill.
- Place potatoes in enough salted water to cover. Bring to boil over high heat. Cook until tender (approx 10-12 mins). Add beans during last 3-4 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool. Set aside.
- In bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, herbes de Provence, salt and pepper, whisk in oil until combined. Brush skinless side of salmon with 2 Tbs. dressing. Grill over direct heat, skin side up, until just cooked (approx 2-3 mins per side).
- Place greens on serving platter, arrange potatoes, beans, tomatoes, olives and salmon over greens. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Quick option:.
- Brush salmon with dressing. Broil salmon 4" from heat source, skin side down for 6 minutes.