Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fabulous combination of flavors and textures in this easy to make meal.
- 2 (213 g) cans salmon, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 small avocados, peeled,cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- lettuce leaf
- Combine salmon, mayonnaise, yogurt and chili powder.
- Add carrot, green onion, tomato, avocado and coriander, salt and pepper to taste and stir gently.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in 350° F (180° C) oven for 5 minutes.
- To assemble: lay tortilla flat on each plate Top with lettuce leaf; spoon mixture down center of tortilla Fold edged over to form cone.