Chef #1521700's Note:
A light salmon salad similar in taste to ceviche, but made with steamed salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put salmon in steamer and remove when cooked.
- 2While the salmon is cooking, thinly slice the onion and bell pepper and place on a large glass container or bowl. Add the chopped cilantro and minced garlic.
- 3Place salmon over the cut vegetables.
- 4Squeeze limes over salmon. Add salt and spices. Mix well with a large fork while shredding the salmon.
- 5Cover and let rest in fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- 6Suggestion: Serve over a bed of jasmine rice and drizzle about a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Salad ("cooked Ceviche")
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 24.5 g