Recipe by Clint Emmett
A light salad that is perfect for lunch, brunch, or a quick fix entree for dinner. This recipe is designed to be quick and easy, and as such you can substitute ingredients or even leave some out entirely to suit your own individual tastes. I hope you enjoy this recipe...my family sure does! I have also included roughly 20 minutes for cook time to get the Salmon done.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons craisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vanilla yogurt or 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Catalina dressing or 2 teaspoons French dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Salmon according to package directions or personal preference.
- Flake Salmon and set aside.
- Place salad mix, chopped walnuts, chopped dates, and craisins in a large plastic bag.
- In a seperate container, mix together the Miracle Whip, Dijon Mustard, Yogurt, and Catalina/French dressing.
- Pour over salad and ingredinets in bag.
- Shake or Mix until evenly coated and tossed well.
- Serve with flaked Salmon on top.