- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, chilled and drained
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, chilled and drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Break salmon into chuncks.
- In bowl combine salmon, clams, water chestnuts, celery, and eggs.
- Combine mayo and lemon juice; add to salmon mixture, tossing lightly.
- Serve in individual lettuce lined bowls.
- Top with additional mayo and lemon wedges, if desired.
- Chill till served,.