Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Men's Health Abs Diet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 garlic clove
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup green beans
- In a baking dish, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, flaxseed, and garlic.
- Add the fish, coat it well, cover it, and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat it with cooking spray. Remove the fish from the marinade and place the fish skin-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes. Serve with rice and a green vegetable.
- Makes 4 servings Per serving: 433 calories, 42 g protein, 19 g carbohydrates, 20 g fat (3 g saturated), 3 g fiber, 252 mg sodium.