- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix green onion, garlic, cottage cheese, sour cream, dill, pepper and liquid from salmon.
- Spray Pam in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix butter with hot noodles. Put in buttered noodles.
- Add salmon broken into chunks.
- Pour mixture over salmon.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Recipe says 325 degrees Fahrenheit but I think that temperature might be too low.