1/1 Photo of Salmon Rolls With Creamy Sauce
I saw this wonderful and easy to make recipe on a TV commercial for a garlic creamy sauce, but I replaced that sauce for Philadelphia cream cheese with herbs and turned awesome. Soft, and delicate flavors mixed together. I hope you like it as much as we have :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, put the spinach with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- 2Put pepper to each salmon slice and put some of the spinach-cream cheese mixture over each and roll them carefully and use a toothpick to secure each roll.
- 3Mix the rest of the cream cheese with the evaporated milk, so it becomes a smooth sauce.
- 4If you are using fresh salmon, then melt the butter in a frying pan and put the rolls so they can bake a little bit and add the cream cheese-milk mixture to the pan and at low fire and let them cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning them around as well, but carefully, until they're cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- 5If you prefer to use smoked salmon, then the butter is not necessary, just pour the cream chesse-milk mixture directly to the pan and add the rolls, and you let it boil softly until the sauce thickens.
- 6In both cases, you can add the lemon juice to give a twist to the sauce, but is not necessary and if there was any left over of the spinach-cream cheese mixture, can be added to the sauce and mix carefully on the pan.
- 72 or 3 rolls per person.
- 8Can be served with Pasta, bread or potatoes with broccoli.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Rolls With Creamy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 103.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs