Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simply delicious and easy finish..... My hubby thought I was a super chef first time I made this.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sheet of peppridge farm puff pastry (Found in the frozen pie crusts section)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach (optional)
- place your puff pastry on the counter for about 30 mins until thawed out.
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- debone your salmon.
- chop onion (I use a food processor).
- mix onion, salmon & seasonings.
- spread your salmon mixture on top of the thawed out puff pastry.
- if you chose to add spinach, put it on top of the salmon mix.
- roll the pastry until the end when you have a "log".
- pinch the ends so nothing leaks out.
- use glass or aluminum oven safe pan and place in oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- slice and enjoy!