- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs center-cut salmon fillets, skinned and cut crosswise in 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a cutting board, with a fork, mass the garlic into a paste with the salt and pepper. Add the butter and mash into garlic paste.
- Arrange the salmon in a single layer in a baking dish. Top it with the garlic butter and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.