1/1 Photo of Salmon Rice Porcupines
1 hr 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From old cook book; baked in oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together salmon and liquid, uncooked rice, grated carrot, egg, onion, salt and pepper, chives and curry powder if you want.
- 2Form into 6 balls.
- 3Place in a greased baking dish.
- 4Mix cream of mushroom soup and water together; cover the balls.
- 5Cover with foil paper.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 7Recipe says serves 6 but I'm guessing serves 3.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Rice Porcupines
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 1627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.1 g