1/5 Photos of Salmon Quiche
This recipe came from a great Washington friend years ago. We enjoyed it with them many, many times as did others. I think you'll find it wonderful too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: Combine top three ingredients and press into a buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- 2Filling: Empty salmon with liquid in mixing bowl.
- 3Beat in cottage cheese and egg yolks; cream together.
- 4Stir in flour, salt, pepper, chives and lemon juice.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff (not dry); fold into salmon mixture.
- 6Turn into prepared crumb crust.
- 7Bake at 350F for~40 minutes.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 396.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g