Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
From an Aussie weekly magazine. This has been a family favourite for 20 years or more. I usually use low fat cheese and mayo.
- Preheat oven to 220 deg C (425 deg F).
- Drain and flake salmon, spread over uncooked pastry crust.
- Sprinkle shallots and cheese over salmon and season with pepper and salt.
- Mix together, mayo and mustard, add eggs and milk, beat well and pour over salmon.
- Bake 10 mins, reduce heat to 180 deg C (350 deg F) and bake a further 30 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon.