Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Throw this quiche together in a flash using canned salmon and a prepared piecrust. Instead of 1 teaspoon of salt, try 1 teaspoon of Emeril's fish rub.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic sauté 1 more minute, or until pale golden. Add salmon and stir until heated.
- Spoon into prepared piecrust and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, dill, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salmon and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
I have a similar recipe that I haven't tried that suggests 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning like Bell's instead of dill. Thought it sounded interesting.