- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
- Then stir in basil, pepper, and salmon.
- Cook over med.
- Heat until heated through, then spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Place tortillas butter side down on griddle and sprinkle each one with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup salmon mix over 1/2 of each tortilla.
- Fold over and cook on low for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Cut into wedges.