Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Came from cook book. Tastes really good.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 in.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
- Then stir in basil, pepper, and salmon.
- Cook over med.
- Heat until heated through, then spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Place tortillas butter side down on griddle and sprinkle each one with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup salmon mix over 1/2 of each tortilla.
- Fold over and cook on low for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Cut into wedges.
We really liked this! DH suggested we add corn next time. Will try that and see how it goes. Thanks for the great recipe Amy!
I don't even like fish, but these were good. I used monteray jack cheese. We'll definately have these again. Thanks for sharing.
Wow! I thought I hated salmon but in an attempt to eat healthy we tried this recipe. Used canned pink salmon. Substituted olive oil for vegetable oil. They were DELICIOUS!! We will eat this weekly!