Amy Madden's Note:
Came from cook book. Tastes really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
- 2Then stir in basil, pepper, and salmon.
- 3Cook over med.
- 4Heat until heated through, then spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- 5Place tortillas butter side down on griddle and sprinkle each one with 1/2 cup cheese.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup salmon mix over 1/2 of each tortilla.
- 7Fold over and cook on low for a couple of minutes on each side.
- 8Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 646.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 36.5 g