Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Came from cook book. Tastes really good.
Make and share this Salmon Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
- Then stir in basil, pepper, and salmon.
- Cook over med.
- Heat until heated through, then spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Place tortillas butter side down on griddle and sprinkle each one with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup salmon mix over 1/2 of each tortilla.
- Fold over and cook on low for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Cut into wedges.
We really liked this! DH suggested we add corn next time. Will try that and see how it goes. Thanks for the great recipe Amy!
I don't even like fish, but these were good. I used monteray jack cheese. We'll definately have these again. Thanks for sharing.