- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) canned salmon, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet saute garlic in oil, stir in salmon, basil and pepper. Cook over medium heat until heated through then put in a bowl.
- spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, buttered side down, on skillet.
- sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread 1/2 cup of salmon mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook on low for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- cut into wedges and serve.