Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice inexpensive and quick meal. I use to make this a lot when I went out on my own a very long time ago.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin removed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, fine grind
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bones and flake ham with juices.
- Add remaining ingredients combining well.
- Pack lightly into 6 well buttered custard cups or small casseroles.
- Place custard cups in a pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite tomato sauce.
This is so easy to do. The taste is great but was a bit too lemony for me. This would be great with tartar sauce. I omitted the salt. Thanks Pink :) Made for 123 hit wonders
Pink, your my queen of comfort food. This is another simple and yummy winner. I only have two custard cups so I used a small baking dish and gave it 40 mins. Not only is this yummy but it very easy on the budget. I halved the recipe for two of us and we have half left for tomorrows lunch with a single smaller can of slamon. I don't think that you can do much better than 4 meals on one can. Don't leave out the lemon juice, it really does add a nice touch. Made for Photo Tag.