Recipe by queenbeatrice
A nice inexpensive and quick meal. I use to make this a lot when I went out on my own a very long time ago.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, skin removed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, fine grind
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bones and flake ham with juices.
- Add remaining ingredients combining well.
- Pack lightly into 6 well buttered custard cups or small casseroles.
- Place custard cups in a pan of hot water.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite tomato sauce.