Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 cups cubed and cooked red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, drained,and picked over to remove bones
- 1 3⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add salmon; toss lightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over the salad and stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Very good salad. Used 1 cup of mayo and that was plenty enough. Also added some fresh basil leaves. Made this last summer (sorry to be so late in reviewing) and it'll be made again as soon as the sun shines again! Thanks for posting.