1/1 Photo of Salmon, Potato and Caper Pizzas
From our local/state Sunday newspaper. It got a good review on the nutrition stakes and rated well being packed in omega-3, flavanoid compounds, quencetin. vitamin A and K. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pieces lebanese bread (wholemeal 25cm diameter)
- 400 g potatoes (red delight, thinly sliced)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (leaves)
- 2 garlic cloves (very thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon small caper (rinsed drained)
- 50 g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup coarsely grated)
- 150 g skinless salmon fillet
- 75 g light sour cream (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- mixed salad green (to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 220C and place Lebanese bread on 2 large baking trays.
- 2Arrange potato, overlapping slightly over bread and spray with oil and then top with thyme, garlic, capers and mozzarella.
- 3Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking for 10 to 15 minutes or until potato is tender and bases are crisp.
- 4Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with oil and cook salmon for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork in the thicken part and then flake into large pieces.
- 5Combines sour cream, lemon juice and horseradish cream in a bowl.
- 6Divide salmon between pizzas and top with salad leaves and drizzle with horseradish mixture.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon, Potato and Caper Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: