1/2 Photos of Salmon Poached in Champagne With Capers & Tarragon
Poached in lemon, champagne, olives, capers, and tarragon. The only fat in this is the healthy fat from the fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon in a shallow pan large enough to hold in a single layer.
- 2Add champagne, lemon juice, zest and enough water to just cover fillets.
- 3Remove fish and bring poaching liquid to a boil.
- 4Lay fish skin sides down back in pan and top with onion slices, capers, olives, tarragon, salt and pepper. Reduce heat until liquid is at a very low simmer and poach 4 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness of the fish.
- 5Fish is done when flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Remove fish from liquid, along with onions, capers, olives, and tarragon.
- 7Drain well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Poached in Champagne With Capers & Tarragon
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 502.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon sprigs