Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a little different from the "meat" pizzas. It looks like work but even the dough comes together quickly. Try it with crab, smoked oysters or shrimp (added toward the end of cooking). Very tasty
- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk (with drained liquid)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Blend liquid and bisquick to make a dough.
- Knead several times and roll into 12" circle.
- Spread tomato sauce over dough.
- Layer with mozzarella, salmon, onion, olives, green pepper.
- Season with oregano, salt& pepper.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 450 preheated oven 15-20 minutes , on a pizza stone if possible or on a cookie sheet.